2. Age of Access
This School is for persons 13 years and older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use this School. By using this School, you are telling us by your actions that you have obtained that permission (you are ‘representing’ and ‘warranting’ that you have obtained the appropriate permissions to use our School).
3. Use License
- Permission is granted
to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the
School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
All videos on this School are provided as non-downloadable for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- download or screen-capture any of the videos by any means possible;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or videos; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the School/Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, factual, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s (Zikedish cc) home jurisdiction (South Africa) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Contact us
School, or Content, You may contact us via electronic mail
at [email protected]
Last updated, August 25, 2020